Pathfinder CotCT Adventure Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theron's Wish List

Go down

Theron's Wish List Empty Theron's Wish List

Post  Gilchrist Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:40 am

Armor - Full plate (magic with ac if possible), preferably by lvl 3.

Weapon - NO! I actually want to enchant the hell out of the masterwork hammer i had made in memory of the joining of our group Cool

Rings - Ac and . . . not sure yet.

Amulet - Ac!

Belt - Giant strength + anything.

I do like some of the figurine items, like the bird one that lets me send a message anywhere in the world. The tree is kinda cool too.

Not enough USEFUL potions drop in loot lists i find. Bull strength stuff is handy as shit.

Some stealth gear would be kind handy too.

I do like elemental resistence.

I don't have a high priority on will saves, but i hate it when i fail fort. Reflex is also irritating.

^---- i don't prioritize will. Ring of Mind Shield would be nice to avoid getting charmed into giving away the party.

One of my favorite items from 3.5 was the folding boat. Could do so much with it. Not sure if its in pathfinder but if it is, i'd shit my pants if i found it.

I like neat utility items, for instance, in the apg there is a set of glvoes that are worth 2k gold. They don't do anything but leave a glowing handprint on anything you touch. Lights an area as if its a candle and lasts a day. infinite charges. Thats just cool. I could leave a print on the cleric's back. 8D

Kinda late so not sure what else i might want. Let me know if this is too general.
I tried to prioritize in order.

Gilchrist

Back to top Go down